Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I should show you my mad scientist hair

(Click on the picture to go to it on Flickr)


(Disclaimer: Brian told me I should push publish)

Monday night at 9PM. I'm still in the lab. Since I'm just a baby evil genius in training, I've done the same thing about a million times in the past three days, with minor adjustments. I was thinking, "Oh, it will never work, I'll just check it one more time and go home" Lo and behold! It is working! Heavenly choirs of angels are singing. Therefore, I must stay and finish the next part of the experiment tonight. HOWEVER, I'm feeling rather chipper because when I go to report to the big head boss evil genius tomorrow, I have something to report. Hopefully enough so he won't drop me through the trapdoor I know he has in his office.

OK. On a more related note (related to what?) I'm thinking I need to create science quilts for girls. Get them started early, no?

Oh, and yes, we do go a little bonkers when we stay late at work. No worries, I should be back to normal soon enough. Now, if I just plug this in here and that in there....zzzzt...it's ALIVE!

(back to your regularly scheduled programming)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a science quilt! SCIENCE!