Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Free to a good home


Anybody want a bag? This is my second attempt at a grocery bag for myself, but I'm offering it free to a good home. It was made (mostly) according to this design (but lacks the stuff sack. If you want a stuff sack for it, I can make one.) It features nice cushioned handles (long enough to go over the shoulder) and a roomy lined interior. Why, you might ask, am I parting with this bag? Well, it turns out that I find it aesthetically displeasing. It might look fine to everyone else, but since it does not fit the image in my head, I am dissatisfied. The funny thing is, I think it looks better in the picture than it does in real life. Grrr. However, as I said, it does not lack in functionality. It is a perfectly baggy bag. The handles are on nice and tight (and the padding is a really nice touch). It doesn't stand up on its own and it isn't very deep (back to front) but it is quite wide and so, I suspect, you can cram it nice and full of good stuff. Plus you would get to be the proud owner of my second bag.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I have decided that the bag is not so bad after all and will work perfectly well for sitting in my car waiting to intake groceries. So I'm not determined to give it away anymore. Although I'll still give it away if someone really wants it because I can always make another.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Ooooh, I want it or something like it! - Christi

elpf said...

You can have it. Hey, if someone else takes it, I get to make another. You can be my alpha tester. For you, I think I will make the stuff sack.